Yesterday on October 11th 2017, ace3ds team released their new card – Ace3DS X!
Let’s take a look at its exact features:
On the back
At the side, it’s a switch button for switching between 3DS mode and DS mode.
A TF card reader is also included in the package: as always it’s the lovely pink!
- Handware: Ace3DS X has a switch for 3DS mode and DS mode
- 3DS mode-NTRBOOT flashed FLASHCARD. Ace3DS X has been pre-flashed NTRBOOT and supports installing boot9strap on all 3DS consoles models & versions
- The using method of Ace3DS X is a little different from other flashcards, and you need to insert one FAT32 microSD card(maximum capacity is 32GB) to your flashcard
- The other steps of using Ace3DS X are the same as other flashcards. Follow the Installing boot9strap (ntrboot) instruction in 3ds.guide. https://3ds.guide/installing-boot9strap-(ntrboot)
- Change the step 3 as: Insert one FAT32 microSD card(maximum capacity is 32GB) to your flashcard, then insert your flashcard into your device
- DS mode. It is ace3ds plus, the using method is the same as before.