Now with the release of Nintendo’s latest 11.1.0-34 system update for Nintendo 2DS/O3DS/N3DS consoles, you guys may be wondering if region free launcher is still supported by SKY3DS/SKY3DS+ card ??
- As we know, to play out of region 3ds roms with SKY3DS+ flashcard, what you need would be:
· A 3DS console
· Ninjhax 2.7 homebrew starter kit
· A SKY3DS+ card
· A CUBIC NINJA 3ds rom of the same region as your 3DS console(for example, my 3DS is the US version, so I need a US version CUBIC NINJA 3ds rom)
· 3ds roms of other regions that you want to play(for example, I am using the Japan version)
- How to put the files on the SD card of your 3DS console and what’s the exact steps for making it work ?
Then you could take a look at my former post here: Region free: Play out of region 3ds roms with SKY3DS on 3ds v10.3.0-28
The only difference is that during the QR Code Scanning part, you will need to scan about 15 QR Code successively.—- As the new 3DS update such as 11.0.0 and 11.1.0 were patched more carefully by Nintendo. For more details, please see as follows:
This version requires that you use the QR-code installer. Video instructions are available here. Alternatively, please follow these steps :
1. Scan the first QR code. You’ll know the QR code has scanned once the text disappears from the bottom screen and the camera view freezes.
2. Click the Next link above to show the following QR code, then B on your console to return to the scanning menu. Press A to scan the new QR code.
3. Repeat the above steps until you’ve scanned ALL QR codes. If you miss a single one, the exploit will fail.
4. Once you’ve scanned all QR codes, return to the game’s main menu. From there, go into Edit, then QR code. The exploit should run !
5. If the exploit doesn’t run, it should mean you missed one of the codes. In order to attempt the install again, please clear your savegame and try again.
Is it very frustrating or troublesome ??
For someone, maybe. But for those who really want to use SKY3DS+ card playing region free 3ds roms, it’s worthy of a try. LOL!!